Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful


I am thankful for my first Thanksgiving with Adam. 
I am thankful for family and new family. 
I am thankful for a husband that loves me to no end. 
I am thankful for a holiday set aside to be thankful. 
I am thankful for a time to reflect and realize that despite all the comparing and complaining I am blessed beyond measure. 
I am thankful that I spent yesterday with Elle and Kayla Maree, my heart was overwhelmed and spilling over with joy. 
I am thankful that I am able to continue my education and eventually do something I love. 
I am thankful for a job and co-workers that are fun and encouraging and make hours at work fly by. 
I am thankful for holiday traditions and the beauty of this season. 
I am thankful for my country home and our farmer neighbors. 
I am thankful that my life is extraordinary and beautiful and fun and busy and full of love. 

I have so many more things to be thankful for and I plan to make this a year round attitude but Thanksgiving is a good starting point I suppose. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you and Adam. I love Thanksgiving and all that it brings. I really think that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love you.

    ReplyDelete