Monday, May 21, 2012

Happenings



       So much has happened in the month since classes ended...I got most of my hair chopped off, saw Josh Garrels in concert, escaped to the shores of Michigan for a much needed B&B vacation , I worked A LOT, joined Team Tyler as the matron of honor, Adam was gone for a week recording James and The Drifters, and we spent quite a bit of time with family. Goodness gracious, this month has been jam packed with joy and I have been so thankful for a brief season of relaxation, sewing, and husband-time. 

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed spending extra time with you this month. I always treasure those times with you. I'm looking forward to spending time with you and Adam in Ohio this weekend. I think we are going to have a great time. I love you.

    ReplyDelete