Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer Time

   I honestly think this has been one of the most insane summers of our lives, even more than last summer (and that's saying a whole lot!). This summer Adam and I found our first ever dog and learned how to be dog owners... I took classes through a good majority of the summer, played around at water parks, saw friends from far away, went to family reunions, concerts, birthday parties, weddings, and many more. I read a lot of books in May and sewed in August... And as I look back on our calendars for the summer I think nearly every weekend was filled with places to go and people to see. Its incredible how busy the 'relaxing' part of a year can be, isn't it?

   But we enjoyed this busy season and the sweet moments it gave us. It was a summer of so much celebration and joy, a summer of gratitude and growth.

   And now I'm staring down the last week of my summer, with anticipation and excitement (and just a pinch of anxiety!). After Labor Day I'll have new classes, a new job, and I'll start seeing clients in the clinic. It's going to be another completely brand new chapter with new adventures, challenges, and causes for celebration.

Ready. Set. Go.

1 comment:

  1. I always get excited to see a new blog and I'm so excited for this new chapter in your life you will be starting. I look forward to hearing stories of your new adventures. I love you sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete