Monday, November 19, 2012

Reunited and it feels so good

 



   
     This weekend was one of my favorites of this year. It was full of friends and celebration and so, so much laughter. It was the kind of weekend that leaves you the best kind of tired at the end from laughing so hard and talking so much and catching up with old friends rapidly. I loved having my dearest friends sitting in my home, drinking coffee, and eating sweet treats just enjoying the ease of talking with one another and savoring the fullness of each moment together. It was perfection.
     And we all came together for one of my most dear friends, Elle. I loved seeing her and celebrating with her and watching the love that each one of the guests had for this beautiful bride-to-be. I feel so blessed to be in another chapter of Elle's magnificent life, the part where she finds true love and gets to tell the world its forever. I can't wait to stand with my friends in five weeks and five days and witness this beautiful beginning.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful words. It looks like you all had a simply wonderful time. I'm glad that you all had this time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO well put. "It was the kind of weekend that leaves you the best kind of tired.." i completely agree :)

    ReplyDelete