Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finally!

Since the moment Adam and I were married we had a running to-do list of things around the house that needed to be done or bought or fixed, etc. We finished most of the things quickly but the one thing that has been on our to-do list for almost three months was "hang the picture wall." I kept seeing it on the list and we kept attempting to do it but then we didn't have enough frames or we didn't have the proper picture hanging fixtures....it was a sad and painful process (well, sort of) but.... I'm proud to say that it is finally done! Its amazing how having pictures in your house can make it feel much more comfy. I love walking past all the pictures on my way into the kitchen or sitting at the dining room table and gazing at the beauty of hard work and patience. I think that will be the end of house to-do lists for a while too, so that's nice to know.


2 comments:

  1. The wall looks great. I can tell you put a lot of thought into how you put the pictures up. It does make it feel comfy and homey doesn't it? I hope you are having an amazing day. I love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete