Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Think.

So I'm twenty-three and I've never had my ears pierced. I know, I know....girls in my children's church group stand with mouth gaping when I show them my bare ears, but its true. And now that I'm entering what feels like official adult life I've been contemplating the idea of getting my ears pierced. But I really couldn't think of what would force me to make the decision so I decided I would start looking for earrings that are so great they would force me to pierce my ears. Here's some that I came up with......








Aren't those simply marvelous? I still haven't made up my mind yet, so for now I'm sticking with drooling over beautiful necklaces but eventually.....who knows? 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet story. I think one reason you waited is because you were thinking about your dad. But you know you are all grown up and married and free to make whatever decision you would like.
    I like the last ones. And the Japanese looking ones. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! They're all beautiful. I would totally support going with you and getting them pierced! Love you!

    ReplyDelete